1.THE SIMPLYWEIGHT ONLINE PLAN or SIMPLYWEIGHT APP
1.1 If you become a paid member of our “Simplyweight Online Plan”, “Simplyweight App”, “Online Plan” or the “App”, you have a short “cooling off period” when you have the right to cancel your plan for a full refund.
1.2 The right finishes 14 calendar days after enrolling OR after completing your initial medical questionnaire OR after using any of the features of your online plan/app – whichever occurs first. Following the termination of your right to cancel, you will only be able to cancel your plan after your current billing cycle (a month or a year) and will not be entitled to any partial or full refund.
1.3 You may cancel directly via the app on your billing page. Please note that when you cancel your membership or switch between monthly or yearly memberships, the change will only take effect at the end of your current billing cycle. For example, your current billing cycle renews on 20th June and you decide to cancel your membership on 10th June. This means you will be able to access your account until 20th June and will not be charged further.
1.4 It is not possible to pause your Online Plan so we recommend cancelling the service for any period where you’re unable to use it. You can rejoin later with the same email and have your stats retained for you. We will not be able to offer partial or full refunds for any time period where a member didn’t engage with the app or utilise the service for any reason.
2.1 For clinical Consultations all bookings are initially provisional and can only be confirmed when payment is made. With high demand we strongly suggest confirming your Consultation sooner than later so you don’t lose it.
2.2 You will be able to cancel your Consultation for a full refund up to 48 hours before your arranged time. We will also be able to reschedule your Consultation at no extra cost if cancelled within this time frame.
2.3 If you cancel between 24 and 48 hours before your Consultation time you will be entitled to a 50% refund. This is because our rooms are booked in advance.
2.4 If you cancel within 24 hours of your slot or on the day of your Consultation then unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund. By cancelling at the last minute neither our team nor our specialists will be able to provide that slot to someone else who is in need of help.
2.5 We would not be able to reschedule an Consultation cancelled within 48 hours and a new booking would need to be made at the normal fee.
3.BESPOKE CLINICAL PLANS & CONSULTATION BLOCKS
Our clinical plans/packages are generally for 3 months but length may vary due to individual requirements. These bespoke plans may involve the input of doctors, dietitians and Simpeace emotional wellness coaches. Other specialist input may be required depending on your unique needs. A patient may only join a bespoke plan following an Initial Consultation (either in-person or virtually) and the plans offered will be deemed suitable for that patient.
Bespoke plans may involve the use of medication such as Saxenda or Ozempic.
3.1 Cancelling your Plan
All clinical packages have a cooling-off period of 14 days during which you will be able to cancel your package providing you haven’t consulted with a specialist (doctor/dietitian/Simpeace coach) either in person or online or engaged in any virtual support features (including Instant Messaging support and E-consults).
3.2 Pausing & restarting your Plan
- In exceptional cases, we may allow for a patient to pause their plan for up to 3 months. This is decided on a case by case basis and is at our team’s discretion.
- You must resume your consultations and services included in the bespoke plan within this 3 month period. If the plan is not resumed within this period and we are unable to reach you or hear from you, we reserve the right to end that particular plan. If you then wish to join again, this would be on a new plan.
- We are unable to process partial or full refunds to patients who miss out on their plan due to lack of engagement or attendance.
3.3 Rearranging appointments in your Plan
- Full details of the plan you intend to join will be sent to you before we take any payment. You will be able to see your (generally 3 months) journey split into phases and what you can expect in each phase. There is some degree of flexibility within each phase for you to rearrange consultations if required.
- However, the total length of the plan will not exceed what is stated in your plan and all consultations and support services must be utilised during this time. We will remind you of any outstanding consultations but it is your responsibility to make sure you book and use them in time. If for any reason you do not take up some of the features outlined in your initial package we will not be able to provide any refund for these. It is in everyone’s best interest to make full use of our services during this time and stay engaged with the plan as much as possible so that you get the results you desire.
- For patients on a clinical plan, appointments may be rearranged at no cost for up to 48 hours prior to the appointment time. Any cancellations made within 48 hours may be subject to a 50% cancellation fee, particularly if the appointment was at a physical clinic.
3.4 Block Consultations or Sessions
- Block consultations or sessions may be booked for weight management. This can be with the doctor, dietitian or Simpeace coach.
- All Block Consultations or Sessions must be utilised and attended within the specified time frame. This may be done in-person or virtually. For blocks of 6, this is 3 months. For blocks of 12, this is 6 months.
- A grace period of 3 extra months may be allowed for any patient who is unable to attend an appointment for any reason such as illness, holiday etc. After this 3 month extension, we will be unable to rearrange or book any pending appointments or offer a partial or full refund for them. In this case, a new consultation or session block would need to be booked.
- Appointments may be rearranged at no cost for up to 48 hours prior to the appointment time. Any cancellations made within 48 hours may be subject to a 50% cancellation fee, particularly if the appointment was at a physical clinic.
- Bespoke plans may be offered with medications including, but not limited to: Saxenda, Ozempic, Orlistat.
- Once the order has been placed for the medication, we are unable to offer any partial or full refund for that order.
- It is the responsibility of the patient to provide us with the correct delivery address and ensure that they or someone they trust is available to receive the medication, to preserve its efficacy.